- 28 JulMorley College is no stranger to excellent teachers in its 125 year history. Born out of the Old Vic theatre there has always been a strong relationship with the arts at Morley which has been cemented over the years. Find out more about one acclaimed teac
- 27 JulStuck for holiday inspiration this summer? Why not visit Germany! Morley language tutor Katja Miarka recommends the top five travel destinations in Germany.
- 20 JulAs part of July's German Language of the Month our German language tutor Katja Miarka has shared with us her secret gems of the best German-Austrian pubs, cafes and restaurants in London.
- 15 JulFor our final Penny Lecture of this academic year Morley is pleased to welcome BBC Radio 3 presenter Rob Cowan delivering the lecture Musicians in the Shadow of War and Tyranny on Friday 24 July.
- 14 JulLast Friday we celebrated Morley’s history with the launch of our 125th anniversary book.
- 13 JulMorley College is pleased to announce the return of the Inspired by… competition and exhibition from September 2015.
- 10 JulMorley College has created a new partnership with Transport for London (TfL) to give photography students the opportunity to document the changing landscape of Southwark.
- 06 JulMorley College is launching Connect and Discover – Wellbeing through Learning, a series of courses designed to support the recovery of adults with mild or moderate mental health needs, including depression, anxiety or sleep disorders.
- 30 JunLast Thursday 25 July saw Morley’s annual Adult Learners’ Week awards ceremony honouring the achievements of our students and staff over the last year.
- 26 JunFormer Morley College student Daniel Thomas is breaking into the London music scene as rap artist Khalis Reign with his first billed gig at the Brixton Ritzy.