The North Kensington Centre is a great place to study if you’re looking for that local college feel with a truly personal approach.
A further bonus is that we offer an on-site crèche for children 15 months upwards.
North Kensington Centre: latest news
- North Kensington Centre welcomes community ahead of new term
- An open letter to London’s school leavers
- 13 shows, hundreds of art lovers, scores of aspiring artists…
- Morley students centre stage: Awards ceremonies celebrate students’ talent and determination
- Celebrating the Artists of Morley
North Kensington centre renovation
Throughout 2022, the North Kensington centre is being transformed into a bright, modern building which will allow us to significantly expand our offer in the coming years.
Watch our promo video
Where to find us
Situated on Wornington Road we have a rich history of learning within the local community setting and have been an exciting hub of local creativity for many years. The centre holds a special place in the hearts of those who live and work locally.
Based a few minutes’ walk from the vibrant Portobello Road with its famous market, cafe’s and art spaces, the North Kensington centre is home to its own set of specialist arts facilities in Ceramics, Jewellery and Glass design as well as a range of learning spaces offering IT, Business, Humanities and Early Years Programmes.