Chelsea Centre for the Creative Industries is a unique space that supports creative minds in finding a voice of their own.
We’re a specialist centre dedicated to the development of Arts, Design, Media and Technology practice, as well as supporting our English, Maths and ESOL students. We deliver education programmes that meet the needs of both school/college leavers and adults seeking qualifications or a creative experience.
Our unique Creative Discovery department can support you if you are unsure which creative field you want to specialise in. There are qualifications on offer for all levels and experience in this department.
Chelsea Centre latest news
- Esports team are crowned national championsA team of ambitious gaming students from Morley College’s Chelsea […]
- Morley hosts reception at House of CommonsAt a special event on the Terrace of the House […]
- Student-designed neon installation illuminates Chelsea CentreMorley College London’s March-long focus on the Chelsea Centre for […]
- Chelsea focus month to conclude with ‘illuminating’ eventStaff, students and invited guests will come together tomorrow evening […]
- Young Arts Club to launch in ChelseaWe’re excited to announce that we will be offering young […]
Top ten reasons to consider creativity at Chelsea
- We’re a specialist centre run by and for artists, designers, filmmakers and creators of all types.
- This is a boutique space where staff and students know each other. You won’t get lost in the crowd.
- We maintain specialist studios (such as our beautiful intaglio print room, photographic darkroom and lighting studios) and we keep developing, just recently investing in computer technologies for Esports, a new screen print studio, sculpture studio and 3D design facilities.
- We have a stakeholder advisory group that helps us ensure our courses are a great match for the industry. Members include Genium Design Agency, Chelsea Theatre, and the Creative Industries Federation.
- We regularly collaborate with respected industry professionals who deliver talks, tutorials or live briefs in partnership with our course leaders. Listen to our fantastic ArtCast series where students and staff interview some of the most respected contemporary professionals here.
- We’re much more than a college…we have our own internationally-respected art collection, public gallery and radio station.
- Our centre is open to all. Whatever your qualifications or background, whatever your creative appetite: this is a place designed around you.
- We have a progression promise: if you pass your qualifications you are guaranteed progression to the next level.
- Our courses give you more than technical skills. The centre is designed so you can collaborate with other subject areas, learning important industry skills like communication, teamwork and how other fields operate.
- This is a place to discover your creative voice and to allow your uniqueness to shine through.