May the Fourth be with You…it’s time to prepare for The Summer of Morley, a selection of one-day to two week summer short taster courses that give you an intro to what you might want to pursue in one of our longer short courses.
Need a bit of inspiration?
- Fill your head with creativity – literally – with a summer of millinery, including a course in Designing and Making Conceptual Headpieces.
- Take your first steps in industry-standard photo software Photoshop at a two-day workshop in July…one of several courses in photography.
- Learn about the world around us through the lens of the physicist, the chemist or the human biologist.
- Get a groove on with our music courses.
- Learn a language for the moment when summer holidays become a reality again…
Find out more by visiting morleycollege.ac.uk/summer-of-morley
The Summer of Morley is part of The X of Morley
What are the “X factors” that define life at Morley College London? The X of Morley is a campaign that seeks to find out…
Launching in May 2021, the X of Morley will shine a light on the uniqueness that is Morley College London – from “Fashions” to “Diversity”, “Specialisms” to “Creativity”, “Performers” to “RESTARTers”, keep an eye on www.xofmorley.com to discover more in the coming months.