Welcome to Morley College London’s North Kensington Centre for Skills
Current Vacancies in North Kensington
- Senior Lecturer in Computing and IT (0.6 FTE)
- Lecturer in Business, Enterprise and Finance
- Lecturer in Humanities (0.8 FTE)
- Programme Area Manager – Computing and IT
Why work at Morley?
We asked some of our staff to come up with a video to express what it is they value about working at Morley…here’s what they created:
As well as joining a creative, innovative leading London College focused on social justice and providing excellent teaching and learning opportunities for all, there are plenty of other rewards for working at Morley College London:
- Generous annual leave allowance (30 days, more for teaching staff) plus Bank Holidays
- Christmas closure period
- Excellent pension scheme with generous employer contributions
- Access to an employee retail savings platform, offering significant discounts at most major retailers
- 75% discount on the cost of undertaking a Morley course of your choice
- Season ticket loans and cycle to work scheme
- On site cafeterias
- A busy events calendar, offering you the chance to attend regular Morley creative exhibitions, student awards, dances, concerts and more
- A lovely work environment, surrounded by creative arts, music and friendly, helpful colleagues
If you would like to come and get a feel for Morley and what we are about, check out our events programme. See the bottom of this page for a view of next five upcoming events.
Five things about Morley at North Ken
- This year we’re celebrating 150 years of education on this site…most recently in the current building, which was constructed in the 1930s and comprehensively refurbished in 2022.
- Our curriculum delivers innovative and high-quality education for young people and adults in the fields of arts, applied studies, business, ICT, health, education, applied science, and essential skills. It directly reflects the needs of local industry and of local learners: from Cyber Security courses, to Music provision within a broader Arts and Applied Studies offer, to a new T-level in Health for 16-18 year old learners.
- Our transformed building is full of potential that we’re determined to unlock over the coming months and years.
- We work closely with local organisations to deliver maximum impact. We’re proud to host Portobello Business Centre on a permanent basis, and to support like-minded organisations to achieve their aims.
- We’re especially proud of our role in championing diversity here. Our ethos is firmly people-centred: our aspiration is to offer a personalised learning experience based on a genuine understanding of and value for our students’ lived experiences