Join our August #creativechallenge and nurture the creativity within you!
Perhaps you’ve spent lockdown getting creative on a Morley art, music or performing arts course, or maybe you’re keen to start flexing your creative muscles. We can all find inspiration for our imaginations in our day to day lives, even amidst the disruption of a pandemic- so we’re challenging you to get creative in response to a monthly theme.
Winners will be chosen with exciting prizes up for grabs.
Push yourself to think outside the box with this month’s theme: Reflection.
And if you’re feeling really inspired, why not continue enjoying your creative journey with one of our art, design, music or performing arts courses? Many courses are eligible for a £25 discount when you choose to Upskill, Reskill or Enjoy.
It’s easy to get involved, take a look at the competition brief below:
- We will be accepting entries of every format; video, story, photograph, sculpture, music piece, jewellery, poetry, fashion item; just to list a few. Unleash your creativity and see what you can come up with.
- To enter, you will need to email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline of Midnight on Friday 4 September.
- Your submission must include; a Photograph/Audio/Video/or Word file of your work, the title of your work, 50-100 words explaining your inspiration behind the work, your name, social media handles and a link to your website.
- First place will win a £30 Amazon Voucher, second place will win a £20 Voucher, and third place will win £10 Amazon Voucher.
- All work will be showcased on our social channels and on our websites and you’ll feature in our news announcements at the start of the new academic year. This is a unique opportunity to showcase your work for FREE.
- You’ll also be invited to join us as we unveil the artwork on our new ‘fifth plinth’ at a special event in early September.
Join our August #creativechallenge and nurture the creativity within you! Push yourself to think outside the box with this month’s theme: Reflection.