Join us at our free open event at Morley College London focused on our higher education pathways in;
- HNC, HND and L6 Fashion
- HNC /HND (Product) Design Ceramics
- HNC/HND Creative Media Production
Morley’s Waterloo Centre provides a stimulating learning environment in Central London, with well-equipped art studios, live music events, an onsite radio station and state-of-the-art gallery and exhibition spaces all part of the Morley mix.
- Tour our arts facilities
- Meet our staff and students
- Enjoy activities and refreshments
- Advice and guidance for Level 3 Arts Students (Information about the course, Support with applications and finance, How can Morley help you achieve your goals?)
Our higher education arts courses prepare you for a career in the creative industries. We offer high levels of tutor contact and support, from staff who are professional artists and designers.
You will benefit from our well-equipped studios and resources. Students at Morley participate in live projects and exhibitions in the Morley gallery and external spaces every year.
Our alumni progress to further study at top universities, and to work in their specialist fields.
Morley’s Covid Safety Measures
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the building and upon entry to the event space, please do make use of this
- Taking a Rapid Lateral Flow test prior to arrival at the College would be very much appreciated, no proof of result is needed to be shown upon entry but please act responsibly upon receiving your result
- Masks are mandatory in all communal areas on the College building and are recommended to be worn during the event
- The event space will be ventilated with fresh air via open doors and windows