Starts: 10 Jan 2022
Business Administration Level 2
What you will learn
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop the knowledge of a range of administrative support tasks, like different types of meetings and develop an understanding of how to organise travel and accommodation.
- Understand how to how to prepare and distribute business documents and identify how information is managed in business organisations.
- Understand the requirements of written and verbal business communication.
- Aquire an understand organisational structures and the differences between private, public and voluntary sectors.
- Understand the principles of effective team working.
- Gain an understand of information storage, retrieval and archiving requirements for organisations.
- Undertsand customer service delivery and the relationship between customer service and a brand.
Class format and activities
You will participate in group activities and individual activities. In order to ensure that you make the best possible progress on your course, you will have regular feedback from your tutor, in a constructive and supportive environment.
You will need to be a fluent speaker with spoken and written skills at Level 1 or above. You will be required to undertake an assessment before enrolling onto to the course.
What you need to know before you enrol
Excellent attendance (100%) is a requirement for this course. This course requires study and completion of activities outside of class time.
This course will be delivered in centre with social distancing.
What you need
You will need a Pen, Paper and a Calculator.
What you can do next
You may be able to progress onto the Level 3 Certificate in Business Administration.