Ready to hit ‘refresh’ on your learning journey?
Now is a fantastic time to work on your skills, develop your knowledge and take the next steps towards your future.
Join us for our free 10 week programme for 16-18 year olds starting Monday, 12 October. Spend 3 days a week with us exploring your artistic side, getting involved in community projects, learning about healthy living and much more — all while working on key English and Maths skills to help you in the future.
After 10 weeks you’ll achieve the Pearson BTEC Vocational Studies qualification, and progress towards your next course or a job.
- Achieve the Pearson BTEC Vocational
- Learn more about yourself and gain confidence along the way
- Develop an understanding of what you want to do in the future
- Learn to work with a team to plan and deliver creative and community projects
- Develop key skills in Maths and English
- Gain an insight into the range of brilliant courses at the North Kensington Centre
- Guide you to prepare for and progress towards your next qualification at Morley
- Work closely with you to identify your progression route
- Support you in achieving your goals
- Provide guidance from our expert tutors