National Skills Fund
From April 2021, any adult aged 24 and over who wants to achieve their first full level 3 qualification which is equivalent to an advanced technical certificate or diploma, or 2 full A-levels, will be able to access a number of fully-funded courses.
The Fund aims to help adults to train and gain the valuable skills they need to improve their job prospects and support the economy.
It will support adults without an existing full level 3 qualification to gain one for free.
Financial Support with the Learner Support Fund
London Recovery Flexibility
You may be fully funded to undertake Level 3 qualifications if you are enrolled on
- a vocational qualification of no more than 12 months
- In receipt of Job Seekers Allowance, National Insurance number will be required
- In receipt of Employment & Support Allowance, National Insurance number will be required
- In receipt of Universal Credit, and the take home pay indicated on the Monthly Award Notice is less than £343 or £549 (joint claim). Evidence & National Insurance number will be required
- Unemployed, in receipt of any state benefit and the take home pay is less than £343 or £549 (joint claim) AND wants to be employed or move into sustainable employment Evidence required
- If you earn less than the London living wage (£21,157.50) annual gross salary) and live in a London borough you may qualify for a free accredited course evidence will be required.