To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them from your computer, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Morley College London uses Google Analytics to track all visitors to our site to understand their behaviour on our site and improve the user experience on our website.
In addition, the College uses Google Adwords Conversion tracker to monitor visitors coming to our site from paid advertising placements. The insights gained from cookies are used to increase the effectiveness of the website for visitors.
Types of cookies used by the college
Below is a breakdown of cookies used by the website. The category of cookies used is based on the 4 categories found in the ICC Cookie Guide.
- Category 1: strictly necessary cookies, essential to enable you to
- move around the website and use its features
- Category 2: performance cookies that collect information about how visitors use
- a website
- Category 3: functionality cookies, that allow the website to remember choices
- you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features
- Category 4: targeting cookies used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns.
Our unit-e cookies are exempt, as the only cookies we use are session cookies (not persistent), which are essential in order for the user to carry out the service our students have requested (i.e. to view an account securely online) – similar to the exemption given for online banking.