We are now accepting enrolments for courses scheduled to run throughout  2014/15.

Enrolments are open throughout the year, but we recommend you enrol as early as possible as several of our courses fill up very quickly.

How do I enrol?

Once you’ve chosen your course there are several ways that you can enrol. 

  • Online* – the quickest and easiest way to enrol, simply complete our online enrolment form today.
  • By telephone* – call us on 020 7450 1889 between 9.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday (until 4.00pm outside term-time). Please make sure you have the course code(s), your student number (if you’ve enrolled on a course at Morley before) and your credit/debit card details ready when you call.
  • In person – pop in to the College during the following hours:11am – 7.00 pm, Monday – Friday (until 4.00pm outside term-time) 9.30am – 4.00pm on Saturday.
  • By post* - complete an enrolment form and return with a cheque or your credit/debit card details to: Enrolment Services, Morley College, 61 Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7HT.
  • By fax* - complete an enrolment form (including credit/debit card details) and fax it to 020 7928 4074.


Please note that if you are not a UK or EU resident or are claiming a concessionary fee then you MUST enrol in person and bring the following evidence with you:

  • Documentation of your visa or any other permission you depend on to live in the UK.
  • Your letter confirming you are in receipt of one of the benefits listed on the Course Fees page, and, if your letter is more than three months old, a current bank statement to show you are still in receipt of the benefit.

If your course requires tutor approval you must get your enrolment form signed by your tutor before you enrol. Signed forms can only submitted in person or by post.

How do I get an enrolment form?

If you are not enrolling online you can find a form in the back of our main course guide, pick one up from the College or download a copy of the Enrolment form 2014/15 here.

How do I pay?

For information about payment of fees please see our Course Fees page.

Students under the age of 18

Morley is a Specialist Designated Institution for adult learning and can only enrol students who will be aged 18 or over when the course starts.