English, Maths & Essential Skills
Morley College London offers a range of Maths, English, ESOL and Digital Skills courses across the three Centres in North Kensington, Chelsea and Waterloo. We also offer a number of these courses at The Lewington Centre and our Stockwell Centre locations.
Given current restrictions, we will be running online assessments and interviews over the summer. This assessment process is easily done at home and should take no longer than 45 minutes.
To get started please email email@example.com and let us know what you want to study:
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Digital Skills
Please also let us know at which centre you want to study at:
- North Kensington
- The Lewington Centre
- The Stockwell Centre
Our Student Services team will get back to you and start the process of getting you assessed, interviewed and enrolled.
We hope to run some in-person Advice and Guidance sessions towards the end of August and start of September. It will be necessary to book in advance and places will be limited. Further details will be made available on the Assessment Dates page of our website.
Our Essential Skills courses cover the following areas:
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL): for those who don’t speak English as a first language and want to improve their skills for work, study or life in the UK
- English as a Foreign Language (EFL): for those who are in the UK for work or study and need an international qualification
- English and Maths: for those with lower-level or no qualifications who want to improve their reading, writing or arithmetic skills, from Functional level up to GCSE
- Digital Skills: for those who want to improve their overall computer literacy skills at all levels
An initial assessment and interview are required before you enrol on most of our Essential Skills courses, this is so we can make sure you enrol on a course that is suitable for your needs.