Business & Enterprise
Learn the skills you need to succeed in the world of business and enterprise at Morley!
Our portfolio of courses will allow you to develop professional skills in a range of areas. Whether you are looking to kick-start your career, build your skills to progress up the corporate ladder or launch your own business, we have a course that fits your needs.
Study at your own pace. Choose from one-day sessions to courses lasting a year or longer. Key subjects offered include: Accounting, Leadership and Management, Coaching and Mentoring, Marketing and many more.
Why study a business course at Morley?
- Our tutors are industry professionals who provide work-focused practical training
- We offer education in skills that are in high demand amongst today’s employers
- Our teaching methods provide hands-on instruction incorporating ample time to help students master core concepts
- Courses are student-centred and where possible we aim to tailor content to suit class needs
- Small class sizes allow increased one-to-one interaction with tutors and peers and an enhanced learning experience
You can be assured that qualifications offered at Morley will be recognised by employers. Our accredited partners include:
- Accounting courses accredited by AAT
- Leadership and Management and Coaching and Mentoring courses accredited by ILM
- Our Financial courses are also accredited by CISI
Higher Education Business training
- If you are looking to build your business knowledge in order to enter higher education you might be interested in our Access to HE Diploma: Business Studies 1 year course.
- We also have our own BTEC HND in Business programme with our next intake in September 2018. You can enquire now to find out more about this course.
"Before studying at Morley I was working part-time and playing in a music band. A musician friend recommended the college. The staff and the students I met were all very friendly and the facilities and the location are excellent. At the moment, I am following on with bookkeeping and I would definitely recommend people to study at Morley College London."
Geoffrey Webb, AAT Level 1 Introduction to Accountancy, 2017
The course includes all steps of negotiation process. Everything was explained very clearly with a lot of examples. We used many real-life case studies. Thanks to the course you can become much more confident not only during negotiation process but also in real life. Yu can learn how to be assertive in a polite way and how to deal with setbacks. I really enjoyed the course. I want to recommend it to everyone.
Przemyslaw Kolaczek, Negotiating Skills for Business, March 2018
Negotiation skills for business course was useful, interesting and exciting journey across negotiation process in business. I will truly recommend everyone to attend. It is good to refresh your knowledge and learn new skills in an excellent way.
Justyna Steckiw, Negotiating Skills for Business, March 2018
Follow us on Twitter on @MorleyCPD and keep up to date with latest Business and Enterprise information
Visual Arts tutor
Art history tutor
Programme Manager: Printmaking
Programme Manager: Painting, Drawing & Art History
Programme Manager: Sculpture