Access and Advanced Learning
Are you thinking about going to university or considering making a career change? Do you want to return to education at an advanced level but would prefer to study in an adult education environment?
At Morley, we offer a range of access and advanced learning courses with you in mind. Access courses are equivalent to A-levels in terms of difficulty, and offer an alternative pathway into higher education. To undertake an Access course you need to be educated to a good Level 2 standard, with GCSEs or equivalent qualifications.
We have a range of Advanced Learning (Level 3) courses for those seeking a qualification in its own right but which can lead to employment or higher education.
Our Advanced Learning courses cover: Fashion, Digital Media, Business, Science, Performaing Arts, Humanities and more...
Including complementary therapy diplomas, professional qualifications in accounting, counselling and education, City & Guilds accredited courses in photography and music technology, and foundation courses in art and textiles.
1. We only accept online applications for our Access Diplomas. Create an online account by following the steps from the course page.
2. Complete the application form. You can save and come back to the form over time.
3. Once submitted you will receive an automatic email acknowledgement of your application.
4. If you fulfil the entry requirements you will be asked to come in for assessment
5. After assessment you will be contacted for an interview.
7. If you have any queries about the entry requirements or application process, please contact our student services team
Funding for Access and Advanced Learning courses
For the majority of our Access and Advanced Learning courses eligible students can apply for a 19+ Advanced Learner Loan to cover the cost of course fees.
Advanced Learner Loans:
- are easy to apply for
- have a low rate of interest
- don't involve a credit check
- are only repayable once you earn over £21,000 a year.
In addition, if you are applying for a loan to cover tuition fees for an Access course and you go on to successfully complete a higher education course, you will not have to repay the original loan.
For more information visit the Advanced learner Loans website.
For information about other forms our financial support visit our Fees and Concessions page.