In response to the current circumstances, and for the first time in its 130-year history, Morley College London has brought many of our courses online.
So whether you're looking to try something new, or continue your studies with us remotely, we’re here to support your learning however we can.
If your course is delivered exclusively online (listed as ‘Online’ in the location field), or online with some face-to-face contact (‘Online Plus’), in most cases you will join us using Microsoft Teams.
In order to study with us you will need:
- a reliable internet connection
- a computing device such as a laptop or tablet with an internet browser installed
- access to both a microphone and speakers/headphones
Ideally you should also have access to a webcam or similar.
Joining us via Microsoft Teams
Each of our online courses has a dedicated group (called a “team”) in Microsoft Teams, for online communication and collaboration between students and course tutors.
To access your course, browse to www.office.com and sign in with your Morley College London email address and password. Your e-mail address is your student number followed by "@morley.ac.uk".
Once you have signed in, click the Teams icon to open Microsoft Teams
- to find your course content, select Teams in the left-hand menu and click the team that has the matching course code in the title
- when it’s time to join your class online, click Meetings in the left-hand menu, then select your next class meeting in the calendar and click Join.
Getting the most out of your online learning
If you are new to online learning, you may find it helpful to listen to this 10-minute podcast from Morley Radio giving top ten tips for getting the most out of your online learning experience.