Now available: September 2020 courses at Morley
Morley College London is proud to launch our varied and comprehensive learning offer for the first term of the new academic year, starting in September 2020.
A wide range of courses – available both online and based in one of our three centres in Waterloo, North Kensington and Chelsea – means there’s something for everyone…whether you’re a 16-18 year old looking to continue your formal education, or an adult interested in an evening class with one of our experienced arts and culture tutors.
The launch comes on the day the College reopens its doors to students for the first time since lockdown began, thanks to the start of our Summer Shorts programme.
Upskill, Reskill, Enjoy
In a direct response to the COVID-19 crisis, Morley College London is also offering some courses within a wraparound scheme that offers a £25 friends, family and colleague discount – enabling you to share your love of learning.
Courses within Upskill, Reskill, Enjoy have been specifically selected to reflect the learning needs of Londoners emerging from the first phase of the pandemic – from classes that teach you vital digital skills, to practical courses that are the perfect antidote to months in lockdown.
A safe environment for learning
Our mission is to provide outstanding learning opportunities…and that starts with your safety.
To give learners maximum choice, we have adapted our curriculum to offer three formats of learning:
- Online – where 100% of study is undertaken in a virtual classroom, taught as always by one of Morley’s experienced tutors.
- Online Plus – where the majority of teaching is delivered online, but with around 20% of contact time too
- In-centre – delivered within one of our three learning centres, with full COVID-secure measures in place
Students joining us in Waterloo, North Kensington or Chelsea can be confident in the measures we have taken to create safe spaces for learning.
In fact, we’ve achieved VisitBritain’s new ‘Good to Go’ kitemark, which recognises organisations that are implementing measures such as rigorous social distancing, enhanced daily cleaning and providing hand sanitising facilities.
Read more about how we are keeping you safe.
Create YOUR journey
- If you’re 16-18, Start Here
- Are you an adventurist, a conservationist or a futurist? Become an -ist by learning about our short courses for adults
- If you’re looking for a grounding in the Essential Skills of maths, English and ICT,
- Go Ahead and Go Further with our adult accredited offer
- Go Higher if you’re considering Higher Education (link to HE landing page)
Because I’m a Londoner
We’re passionate about keeping London learning through good times and bad, so the College is pleased to be supporting the citywide ‘Because I’m a Londoner’ campaign.
Like all the local businesses and community partners around us, we can’t wait to see you again.