Business and Enterprise Team Launches Business Support Sessions
The Business and Enterprise team will launch a series of business support sessions in January 2019, with both staff and students of the College welcome to attend.
Intended for anyone who is thinking of setting up a business but who is not sure where to start, the free sessions will run every other Friday in Terms 2 and 3. Attendees can receive advice on a number of business-related issues, including:
- How to define the feasibility of your business idea
- Planning organisation and management
- Developing marketing plans for your business
- Understanding the legal side of your business
- Understanding the calculation of your start-up costs.
The first session will take place on Friday 18 January, between 10am and 12pm in the new Morley Reception area. Drop-ins are welcome but the sessions run on a first come, first served basis, so you can also book your place by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.