Working with Kensington and Chelsea College
The boards of Morley College London and Kensington and Chelsea College have agreed to work towards merger.
For more information, go to http://www.kcc.ac.uk/futurekcc
For ambitions to be inspired and achieved through learning.
We are acknowledged in our local communities and beyond as a welcoming, creative and forward-looking college, with a passion for lifelong learning and a reputation for quality. We are a force for public good within the communities we serve.
By working together we will -
- increase participation in learning
- be more inclusive and responsive to learning needs
- share best practice to continually enhance the quality of all that we do
- build a strong staff team with opportunities for creative collaboration
- champion digital inclusion and innovation
- support our students to exceed their expectations
- strengthen and improve our financial sustainability
- invest in our three landmark centres of learning
- work in partnership within our local communities, across London and beyond
- draw on our shared heritage to create our future.
Welcoming, creative and forward-looking. Where ambitions are inspired and achieved through learning.
Morley College London KCC Merger Statement
Click below to read the Joint Statement Regarding Merger Between Morley and KCC