Working with Kensington and Chelsea College
The boards of Morley College London and Kensington and Chelsea College have agreed to work towards merger.
For more information, please read our "Working Together" publication.
For ambitions to be inspired and achieved through learning.
We are acknowledged in our local communities and beyond as a welcoming, creative and forward-looking college, with a passion for lifelong learning and a reputation for quality. We are a force for public good within the communities we serve.
By working together we will -
- increase participation in learning
- be more inclusive and responsive to learning needs
- share best practice to continually enhance the quality of all that we do
- build a strong staff team with opportunities for creative collaboration
- champion digital inclusion and innovation
- support our students to exceed their expectations
- strengthen and improve our financial sustainability
- invest in our three landmark centres of learning
- work in partnership within our local communities, across London and beyond
- draw on our shared heritage to create our future.
Welcoming, creative and forward-looking. Where ambitions are inspired and achieved through learning.
Morley College London KCC Merger Statement
Click below to read the Joint Statement Regarding Merger Between Morley and KCC