HE Art, Design & Ceramics
ART, DESIGN & CERAMICS at MORLEY
The arts are a big deal at Morley. Our team of tutors are experts in their fields and professional artists and makers in their own right, so you’re in excellent hands. Whether you want to experiment with materials, develop skills in computer aided design or perfect your own style, you’ll find your artistic voice at Morley. You’ll enjoy working in our stunning, purpose-built studios and workshops, and get to exhibit your own work to the public in our galleries.
- Explore, experiment and refine your artistic practice
- Develop your specialist design and technical skills
- Grow in confidence as an artist and designer
- Learn what it takes to succeed in the creative industries
- Exhibit your work in our specialist gallery and in space around London.
- Provide the expertise of our team of industry-professional tutors and technicians
- Nurture your talent in our dedicated art, design and ceramics studios
- Introduce you to a range of innovative approaches and career possibilities through visiting artists and designers
- Support the development of your practice with guidance in design software, production processes and technical skills
- Champion originality and innovation in design and technique.
CERAMICS at MORLEY
Ceramics higher education courses at Morley guide you towards becoming a creative and highly skilled ceramic designer and practitioner, ready to develop a career in the industry.
Our specialist ceramics, mould making and design studios are equipped with the latest digital and practical facilities to enable students to explore emerging technologies and gain knowledge of ceramic materials and techniques.
Our facilities include a range of wheels, large light making space, designated glazing area including a spray booth and 3 kilns, and you’ll have the opportunity to experiment with a variety of clays, glazes and materials.
Under the guidance of our expert team of established ceramicists, you’ll develop hands-on experience within the context of ‘real-world’ design-focused assignments.
You will also have the opportunity to meet and learn from visiting artists and designers who will introduce you to a range of innovative approaches and career possibilities.