IT and you at Morley
As a student at Morley College London, you have access to a range of IT services to support your learning, including Microsoft Office365 including email, OneDrive and Microsoft Office for Windows or Mac. We have also developed a new MyDay app which allows you to access a range of services at any time, from any location, on any device. Watch this video with Cliff Hobby, the Head of IT Services, to help get started.
To access these services for the first time, you will be sent a welcome email with the following information:
- User name: this is your student reference number
- Email address: this will be in the format of email@example.com
- Password: this will be included in the email we send you.
Your Morley College London student login will give you access to:
- Use of the College Wi-Fi and eduroam
- Access to our virtual learning environments
- MyDay, Teams and Moodle
- Use of the computers in our Learning Centres
- Printing and photocopying facilities.
Your welcome email will be sent to the same email address that you provided when enrolling. If you did not provide an email address, please contact the library in your centre, during opening hours. To log in for the first time:
- Go to http://www.office.com and click Sign In
- Enter your Morley College London email address (“firstname.lastname@example.org“)
- Enter your current password (the same one you use to access the computers and Wi-Fi when at Morley)
- Click Sign In.
Find out more and download the MyDay app here.
Use of College IT services is governed by our IT Systems Acceptable UsePolicy, which is available online at morleycollege.ac.uk/policies
Eduroam (education roaming) is the secure, worldwide roaming wireless network developed for the international research and education community. As a student at Morley College London you can connect to the eduroam service whilst you are at Morley, or when you visit another participating organisation. You can see a list of participating organisations at Eduroam.
To connect to eduroam you will need your College email address and current password (these are included in your welcome email).
Keeping you safe
Watch this video for tips for staying safe online
Click here to find out more about downloading software for use on your own computer
If you have any questions about using our services, please contact the IT Service Desk