Join us at 10:30 for a welcome talk from key staff at the Chelsea Centre via this link – https://tinyurl.com/mclopenday1411.
At this exclusive event you can then book a 1-2-1 meeting between 11am & 3pm with one of our academic team to discuss the wide range of courses we have on offer.
Book an advice and guidance slot or ask us any questions at the welcome talk or through Eventbrite here – we will then be in touch via email to confirm your appointment and set up your MS Teams call.
You will get an exclusive opportunity to discuss our newly launched curriculum that builds upon the heritage of creative learning at our historic Chelsea Centre. Our new courses provide a contemporary, exciting, hands on experience for those looking to begin their journey in the creative industries!
Guidance and Advice available on our full suite of creative courses, including:
- L1 Diploma in Art, Design & Media
- L2 Diploma in Art, Design and Media
- L3 UAL ED Graphics, Illustration & Game Arts
- L3 UAL ED 3D Design (Product, Architecture and Interiors)
- L3 UAL ED Fashion (Design, Textiles & communication)
- L3 UAL ED Digital Publishing
- L3 UAL ED Film, TV and Media Production
- L3 UAL ED Games Design, 3D Animation and VFX
- L3 UAL ED Coding, Computing and Creative Technologies
- L3 BTEC ED Esports
- L3 UAL ED Photography
- L3 UAL ED Creative Practice
- L4 UAL Foundation Diploma in Fashion
- L4 UAL Foundation Diploma in Design (Graphics, Illustration & Game Arts)
- L4 UAL Foundation Diploma in Art
- L4 UAL Foundation Diploma in Media (Film, Photography & Media Production)
- HND Film (Documentary, Short film & Music Video)
- HND Digital Composition
- HND Photography
- HND Tailoring & Streetwear
- HND in Millinery
- HND Painting, Drawing & Printmaking
- HND & BA (Hons) Fine Art