Following the success of our August Creative challenge (view the amazing works here), we are once again challenging you to respond to our new theme. What comes to mind when you think of the word ‘Journey’?
Enter our Creative Challenge for October and submit work in various mediums from spoken word, sculpture, painting, music, jewellery and more that embodies the word ‘Journey’. This could be something you have been working on throughout lockdown or a new piece you have recently brought to life. We can all find inspiration for our imaginations in our day to day lives, even amidst the disruption of a pandemic – so we’re challenging you to get creative in response to a monthly theme.
Winners will be chosen with exciting prizes up for grabs.
Push yourself to think outside the box with this month’s theme: Journey
And if you’re feeling really inspired, why not continue enjoying your creative journey with one of our art, design, music or performing arts courses? Many courses are eligible for a £25 discount when you choose to Upskill, Reskill or Enjoy.
It’s easy to get involved:
- We will be accepting entries of every format; video, story, photograph, sculpture, music piece, jewellery, poetry, fashion item; just to list a few. Unleash your creativity and see what you can come up with.
- To enter, you will need to complete your submission via this form by the deadline of Midnight on Sunday 1 November.
- Any questions, please dont hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First place will win a £30 Amazon Voucher, second place will win a £20 Voucher, and third place will win £10 Amazon Voucher.
- All work will be showcased on our social channels and on our websites and you’ll feature in our news announcements at the start of the new academic year. This is a unique opportunity to showcase your work for FREE.