Following the success of our previous Creative Challenges (view the amazing works here), we are once again challenging you to respond to our new theme. What comes to mind when you think of the word ‘Horizon’?
Enter our Creative Challenge for January and submit work in various mediums from spoken word, sculpture, painting, music, jewellery and more that embodies the word ‘Horizon’. This could be something you have been working on throughout lockdown or a new piece you have recently brought to life. We can all find inspiration in our day to day lives, even amidst the disruption of a pandemic – so we’re challenging you to get creative in response to a monthly theme.
First place will win a £30 Amazon Voucher, second place will win a £20 Voucher, and third place will win £10 Amazon Voucher.
It’s easy to get involved:
- We will be accepting entries of every format; video, story, photograph, sculpture, music piece, jewellery, poetry, fashion item; just to list a few. Unleash your creativity and see what you can come up with.
- To enter, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline of midnight on Sunday 7th February 2021.
- Your submission must include; a Photograph/Audio/Video/or Word file of your work, the title of your work, 50-100 words explaining your inspiration behind the work, your name, social media handles and a link to your website.
- Any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions.
- First place will win a £30 Amazon Voucher, second place will win a £20 Voucher, and third place will win £10 Amazon Voucher.
- All work will be showcased on our social channels and on our websites – this is a unique opportunity to showcase your work for FREE.