Higher Education at Morley is structured and designed with adult learners in mind. We offer a selection of one, two and three year programmes that provide you with a recognised qualification at each stage, allowing you to progress to the next level at a pace that suits your individual circumstances.
Join us for a welcome talk from the Centre Principal’s of our Chelsea Centre, Waterloo Centre and North Kensington Centre at 11am via MS Teams Live here. You can also book a one to one advice and guidance meeting between 11.30am and 2pm with one of our academic team to discuss the wide range of courses we have on offer. You can book your advice and guidance meeting below.
Higher education learners at Morley benefit from:
- Competitive fee structures
- Lower than average student to teacher in-class ratio
- Industry-led curriculum and facilities
- Specialist tutors and technicians
- Delivered in a supportive and friendly, adult environment.
Click here to learn more about studying at Morley