7 May 2021 - 16 Jul 2021
If you are thinking of taking your passion for fashion to the next level, Morley College London offers a wide variety of courses covering a range of pathways within this exciting subject area.
Whether you wish to study for your own personal interest, pursue a career in fashion, refresh existing skills, start your own business or move up the career ladder, we have the right course for you. We specialise in a variety of areas: accessories, garment construction, pattern cutting, design, styling, costume and more.
We offer a core curriculum of garment construction, pattern cutting and sewing skills right through from beginner to advanced learning levels. We have courses for every ability; all that’s needed is a passion to learn.
Why study a fashion course at Morley?
- Explore your creativity
- Develop a fashion portfolio for work or study
- Network with like-minded students
- Flexible study with classes during the daytime, in the evening or at weekends
- Access to specialist machinery and well-equipped fashion studios with industrial irons, tailoring and dressmaking stands, domestic and industrial sewing machines and domestic overlockers
- Teaching by highly skilled practitioners who have exhibited their work around the world
- Showcase your work in our unique exhibition spaces, including Morley Gallery
- Enhance your future opportunities
Course options include an Access to HE in partnership with the London College of Fashion and Ravensbourne, offering guaranteed university interviews upon completion; a Two Year HND; and an Academic focused Fashion History Course exploring how and why fashion changes over time.
Miku Okita studied Access to HE: Fashion at Morley. An impressive and passionate student she went on to receive offers to attend either the Accessories or the Tailoring BA degree in London College of Fashion. Read her story here.
Our fashion tutors are highly experienced, industry experts. Sarah Lomax teaches millinery and has worked in the trade for close to 30 years since serving her apprenticeship with Frederick Fox. Listen to a recent interview with Sarah about her work and current projects on Morley Radio here.