Realise a professional career in the world of Esports, at Morley College London.
Establish yourself in the emerging world of gaming and entertainment by enrolling on our brand new BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Esports at Morley College London.
Did you know?
Esports (electronic sports) is competitive video gaming, where gamers play against each other online and at spectator events in indoor arenas, for cash prizes and league titles
Esports is an inclusive industry played by both amateurs and professionals and open to all, regardless of gender, physical ability or background
Global Esports revenues are still on an upward projection and are expected to reach $1.8 billion by 2022 (£1bn+).
This cutting-edge qualification, developed by the British Esports Association, will give you the skills and knowledge needed to successfully make it in the Esports and creative industries. As well as developing your skills, you’ll explore the culture of Esports, events management, technical skills, and a variety of game genres.
The $100bn gaming and multimedia industries have a wealth of career opportunities available, from development to marketing, production to events management. This flexible qualification will help you discover and refine your skills, to help you get ahead in your career.
What's covered on the course?
- Work with a range of industry graphic tools such as Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator for design and branding
- Develop knowledge in game theory, planning and character design and more.
- Use Adobe After effects for Animations and Visual Effects, Green Screen, Live Streaming and Video editing for Publication.
- Plan and deliver as a team an Esports media event
- Design a game concept and supporting characters that you will then bring to life as part of your final project
Esports has created thousands of new jobs across the world. This, in turn, is creating a fresh demand for people with specific skills. This course could enable you to realise the Esports career of your dreams, which could include:
- PR/Marketing executive
- Sales/partnerships manager
- Business management
- Production crew
- Shoutcaster /host
- Journalist/content creator
- Product manager
- Community/social media manager
- Event manager
Did you know?
Leading global teams and players can earn significant sums in wages and prize money. More and more pro teams are also employing nutritionists, fitness staff and psychologists. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7-OhfXIL6c