Starts: 5 Sep 2022
Level 2 Certificate in Skills for Professions in Finance
What you will learn
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand key costs and expenditure for businesses.
- Be able to produce and use financial documents
- Be able to enter transactions into separate accounts
- Be able to produce a Sole Traders balance sheet
- Be able to write formal letter, communicate effectively and participate in meetings
- Be able to plan to achieve a career-related goal and prepare a job application
Class format and activities
You will participate in group activities and individual activities. In order to ensure that you make the best possible progress on your course, you will have regular feedback from your tutor, in a constructive and supportive environment.
You will need to be a fluent speaker with spoken and written skills at Level 1 or above. You will be required to undertake an assessment before enrolling onto to the course
What you need to know before you enrol
Excellent attendance (100%) is a requirement for this course. This course requires study and completion of activities outside of class time. This course will be delivered in centre with social distancing.
What you need
You will need a notebook, pen, and access to a computer or a laptop to complete assignments.
What you can do next
You may be able to progress onto the Level 3 Certificate in Business Administration, Access to HE Diploma, or enter employment.