Starts: 19 Jan 2022
Level 2 Certificate in Skills for Professions in Business
What you will learn
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how external economic, political, legal and social factors affect businesses
- Understand the principles of marketing
- Understand the objectives of the human resources function in the workplace
- Be able to write formal letters, communicate effectively and take part in meetings
- Be able to plan to achieve career-related goals
Class format and activities
You will participate in group activities and individual activities. In order to ensure that you make the best possible progress on your course, you will have regular feedback from your tutor, in a constructive and supportive environment
You will need to be a fluent speaker with spoken and written skills at Level 1 or above. You will be required to undertake an assessment before enrolling onto to the course
What you need to know before you enrol
Excellent attendance (100%) is a requirement for this course. This course requires study and completion of activities outside of class time. This course will be delivered in centre with social distancing.
What you need
You will need a notebook, pens, and access to a computer or a laptop to complete assignments.
What you can do next
On successful completion of this course, you can apply for Level 3 qualifications, including Access to Higher Education Diplomas in business, apprenticeships, or enter employment.