Starts: 3 Oct 2022
City and Guilds Award in Education and Training: Level 3
What you will learn
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the principles of equality and diversity, inclusion and safeguarding that regulate and inform the teaching
- Plan and deliver inclusive sessions
- Select engaging learning resources
- Use appropriate teaching methods
- Identify the characteristics of effective assessment and feedback
Class format and activities
You will complete individual and group activities. Online platforms will be used to support your learning, i.e. Moodle.
You will need Maths and English at Level 2 or above.
What you need to know before you enrol
Students must maintain excellent attendance and punctuality of over 90%. This course requires study/completion of activities outside of class time of 3 hours a week.
What you need
You will need access to a computer and internet connection to complete coursework. For the micro-teaching session attendance to the college is compulsory.
What you can do next
On completion of the course, you can progress on to the City and Guilds Certificate in Education and Training: Level 4 or find employment as a teacher/trainer.