When and Where
- 30 Apr 2019 - 11 Jun 2019 (18 hours, 6 weeks)
- Days and times
- Tuesday 18:00 - 21:00
- Morley College London
- Full fee
- £225 Staged Payments available
- Concession fee
- Concession Fee discount not applicable
- Senior fee
- Senior Fee discount not applicable
- This course has started but late enrolments are accepted.
- Oge Onwuachu
- Course code
What you will learn
Learn the tricks of the trade from events organising experts with experience in setting up events of a variety of sizes for multiple audiences.
By the end of the course you will be able to
- Understand essential events management processes and skills
- Plan an event to a client's specifications
- Organise, administer and deliver various types of events
- Evaluate the success of your events
Class format and activities
This is a lively, hands-on class that will enable students to get to grips with skills, knowledge and processes required for effective events management.
Course schedule week by week:
Week 1: Types of events, role of the event manager and planning
Week 2: Coordinating and staffing events. Staffing and volunteers
Week 3: Event logistics and principals. Customer needs
Week 4: Legal and risk management
Week 5: Budget planning. Sponsorship and ticketing
Week 6: Event evaluation
In order to ensure that you make the best possible progress on your course, you will have regular feedback from your tutor, in a constructive and supportive environment.
You need to be aged 19 or above.
To get the most out of your class you should have a good working knowledge of written and spoken English.
What you need to know before you enrol
For further course information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you will need for your class
You will need just a pen and paper to make notes.
What you can do next
Negotiation Skills evening class.