Effective Events Management
When and Where
- 17 Apr 2018 - 12 Jun 2018 (16 hours, 8 weeks)
- Days and times
- Tuesday 18:00 - 20:00
- Morley College London
- Full fee
- Concession fee
- Senior fee
- Bonnietta Armstrong
- Course code
What you will learn
Learn the tricks of the trade from events organising experts with experience in setting up events of a variety of sizes for multiple audiences.
By the end of the course you will be able to
- Understand essential events management processes and skills
- Plan an event to a client's specifications
- Organise, administer and deliver various types of events
- Evaluate the success of your events
Class format and activities
This is a lively, hands-on class that will enable students to get to grips with skills, knowledge and processes required for effective events management.
The course will focus on the following areas:
* Pre-event logistics
* Negotiating with speakers and suppliers
* On the day: delivering outstanding customer experience
* Orgnisation and administration
* The use of digital technology in events
* Evaluation and follow up.
In order to ensure that you make the best possible progress on your course, you will have regular feedback from your tutor, in a constructive and supportive environment.
What you will need for your class
You will need just a pen and paper to make notes.
What you can do next
Negotiation Skills evening class.