Applied Digital Marketing
When and Where
- 19 Apr 2018 - 17 May 2018 (15 hours, 5 weeks)
- Days and times
- Thursday 18:00 - 21:00
- Morley College London
- Full fee
- Concession fee
- Senior fee
- Bonnietta Armstrong
- Course code
What you will learn
Become a confident user of digital technology and social media platforms to promote your business, using the skils learnt on this intensive course.
By the end of the course you will be able to
- Develop digital marketing strategy for your business
- Gain understanding of digital marketing tools and platforms
- Familiarise yourself with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Learn to analyse data and assess impact of your campaign
- Learn about Google Search Console
- Learn to set up digital marketing objectives
Class format and activities
This is an interactive class. You will get plenty of opportunity to share your thoughts and ideas with your tutor and fellow students as well as practise your newly acquired skills.
In order to ensure that you make the best possible progress on your course, you will have regular feedback from your tutor, in a constructive and supportive environment.
You will need to be aged 19 or above to enrol on this class.
There are no specific entry requirements; however, to get the most out of your class you should have a good working knowledge of written and spoken English.