ILM Certificate in Leadership and Management: Level 3
When and Where
- 23 Feb 2018 - 18 May 2018 (42 hours, 10 weeks)
- Days and times
- Friday, Saturday,
- Morley College London
- Full fee
- Concession fee
- Concession Fee discount not applicable
- Senior fee
- Senior Fee discount not applicable
- Helen Deane
- Course code
What you will learn
Class times are Fridays 6 pm - 9 pm and two Saturdays 3 February and 24 March 2018 from 10 am - 4 pm.
The ILM level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management is particularly suited to practising team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management, and managers who need to lead people through organisational change, budget cuts or other pressures. As a part of the programme, learners will examine a range of motivational theories and effective tools for workplace coaching, will develop the skills to identify and solve workplace problems and they will identify a range of leadership styles that will promote the growth of individuals and teams.
Class format and activities
You will take modules in:
* Solving Problems and Making Decisions
* Giving Briefings and Making Presentations
* Conflict Management in the Workplace
* Recruitment and Selection of New Staff in the Workplace
* Managing Workplace Projects
* Performance Management
* Communication Process in the Workplace
* Negotiation and Networking in the Workplace
* How to Lead Effective Meetings
* Workplace Information Systems
* Marketing for Managers
* Good Practice in Workplace Coaching
The course is delivered through a combination of classroom, online and work based activities.
In order to ensure that you make the best possible progress on your course, you will have regular feedback from your tutor, in a constructive and supportive environment.
You need to be 19 years or older.
There are no formal entry requirements, but participants will normally be either practising or aspiring team leaders with management responsibilities who are committed to developing their abilities.
What you need to know before you enrol
The course will run for 10 weeks - every Friday evening from 6 pm until 9 pm.
There will be two Saturday classes on 24 March 2018 and 5 May 2018. Saturday classes will take place from 10 am until 4 pm.