BTEC L3 Diploma in Esports
When and Where
- Full fee
- £4670 Student loan information
- Concession fee
- Concession Fee discount not applicable
- This course is free for 16-18 year olds
- This course has started but late enrolments are accepted.
- Billy Abbott, Delroy Perry Beaton, Pritee Rajput
- Course code
What you will learn
Establish yourself in the emerging world of gaming and entertainment by enrolling on our brand new BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Esports at Morley College London.
This cutting-edge qualification, developed by the British Esports Association, will give you the skills and knowledge needed to successfully make it in the Esports and creative industries. As well as developing your skills, you’ll explore the culture of Esports, events management, technical skills, and a variety of game genres.
What's covered on the course?
• Work with a range of industry graphic tools such as Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator for design and branding
• Develop knowledge in game theory, planning and character design and more.
• Use Adobe After effects for Animations and Visual Effects, Green Screen, Live Streaming and video editing for Publication.
• Plan and deliver as a team an Esports media event
• Design a game concept and supporting characters that you will then bring to life as part of your final project
This course could enable you to realise the Esports career of your dreams, which could include:
• PR/Marketing executive
• Sales/partnerships manager
• Business management
• Production crew
• Shoutcaster /host
• Journalist/content creator
• Product manager
• Community/social media manager
• Event manager
Class format and activities
In order to ensure that you make the best possible progress on your course, you will have regular feedback from your tutor, in a constructive and supportive environment.