Introduction to IT Skills at Entry 1
When and Where
- 29 Sep 2020 - 8 Dec 2020 (25 hours, 10 weeks)
- Days and times
- Tuesday 09:30 - 12:00
- Stockwell Centre
- Full fee
- Concession fee
- Senior fee now part of Concession fee
- Course code
What you will learn
This course will improve your basic IT skills. Successful learners will achieve an Entry Level Functional Skills IT qualification.
By the end of the course you will be able to
- Open, create and save documents.
- Use your email account to receive and send information.
- Find information from websites.
- Explain how to stay safe online
Class format and activities
In order to ensure that you make the best possible progress on your course, you will have regular feedback from your tutor, in a constructive and supportive environment.
A confident level of spoken and written English
What you need to know before you enrol
Priority will be given to Lambeth residents.
What you will need for your class
Access to the internet on a device with a speaker, microphone and camera
What you can do next
1. A higher level Functional Skills IT course
2. An accredited office and admin course