BTEC HNC in Business
When and Where
- 21 Sep 2020 - 9 Jul 2021 (480 hours, 30 weeks)
- Days and times
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday,
- Waterloo Centre
- Full fee
- Concession fee
- Concession Fee discount not applicable
- Senior fee now part of Concession fee
- A team of specialist tutors will contribute to this course
- Course code
The BTEC Higher National qualifications in Business provide students with a clear line of sight to employment or progression to further higher education study.Achievement on your course will be measured by completion of assignments, individual and group presentations, and role plays. Your progress towards achieving the learning outcomes will be reviewed throughout the course. At the start of the course you will have an opportunity to discuss these with your tutor and set your own personal targets, linked to the learning outcomes and future goals i.e.: progression to another course.
By the end of the course you will be able to
- Understand how businesses of all sizes interact with their stakeholders
- Create a marketing plan and promote a product/service
- Select, recruit, retain and develop staff
- Prepare financial statements and forecasts to ensure financial stability and growth.
Online delivery with limited-face-to-face teaching. The Units are delivered over 3 terms. You will have regular feedback from your tutor, in a constructive and supportive environment.
In order to ensure that you make the best possible progress on your course, you will have regular feedback from your tutor, in a constructive and supportive environment.
You will need maths and English at Level 2 or above. IELTS 5.5 is required for non-native English speakers. If you have recently been in education it is likely that one of the following will provide a suitable entry profile:
• a relevant level 3 qualification • an Access to Higher Education Certificate.
Fees and Funding
Concession Fee discount not applicable
Senior fee now part of Concession fee