When and Where
- 22 Apr 2020 - 8 Jul 2020 (16.5 hours, 11 weeks)
- Days and times
- Wednesday 14:00 - 15:30
- Morley College London Waterloo Centre
- Full fee
- Concession fee
- Senior fee
- Donna Malcomson
- Course code
What you will learn
A gentle and systematic approach to movement inspired by yoga and the Feldenkrais Method. Suitable for all abilities and ages. Precise and effective exercises, useful for targeting injuries and unhelpful postural habits.
By the end of the course you will be able to
- Perform a series of movement sequences
- Gain increased body awareness
- Enjoy better posture
- Experience greater freedom and mobility in the body
- Relief from chronic pain and fatigue
- Improved co-ordination
- Enhanced physical and mental well-being
- Be better able to avoid and overcome injuries
Class format and activities
Exercises useful in targeting injuries and easing unhelpful postural habits.
In order to ensure that you make the best possible progress on your course, you will have regular feedback from your tutor, in a constructive and supportive environment.
Must be able to get down onto the floor and back up to standing unaided.
What you need to know before you enrol
Movement in this class is progressive and student centred. All abilities and levels of fitness are welcomed and accommodated.
For further course information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What you will need for your class
Wear loose, warm comfortable clothing
What you can do next
The course will empower you for other physical pursuits and mental challenges.