Website design for small businesses
When and Where
- 28 Oct 2019 - 2 Dec 2019 (18 hours, 6 weeks)
- Days and times
- Monday 14:00 - 17:00
- Morley College London
- Full fee
- £240 Staged Payments available
- Concession fee
- Concession Fee discount not applicable
- Senior fee
- Senior Fee discount not applicable
- Dalia Aldin
- Course code
What you will learn
This course is essential in helping small business owners understand how to build their ideal website for their brand. , , This course will you help you to understand the big picture in terms of your options of getting a presence online.
By the end of the course you will be able to
- Set up WordPress
- Research, choose and activate the best themes
- Create pages and posts and organise content by using categories and links
- Add and customise user- friendly navigation menus
- Add content, images, galleries, videos from YouTube
- Add contact forms, an interactive Google Map, Google Calendar
Class format and activities
This practical course takes you through from the foundations of Wordpress.com, which covers the most useful features of WordPress, through giving learners the opportunity to add text, images, videos and SEO to their free website/blog.
You will leave well equipped with all of the skills and advice necessary to create your desired website/blog.
In order to ensure that you make the best possible progress on your course, you will have regular feedback from your tutor, in a constructive and supportive environment.
You need to be aged 19 or above.
To get the most out of your class you should have a good working knowledge of written and spoken English.
What you need to know before you enrol
We have designed this course specifically with beginners in mind and our methods ensure your website will be effective, easy to manage individually and cut down unnecessary costs that arise when using private services to build your own website.
For further course information please email: email@example.com