Assertiveness Course for Leaders and Managers
When and Where
- 18 Jul 2019 - 18 Jul 2019 (3 hours, 1 day)
- Days and times
- Thursday 16:00 - 19:00
- Morley College London
- Full fee
- Concession fee
- Senior fee
- Senior Fee discount not applicable
- Jorge Balça
- Course code
What you will learn
This course will help you identify, understand and control the different elements of assertiveness so that you can become the best communicator, the most supportive manager and the most inspirational leader you can be.
By the end of the course, students should be able to:
• Define assertiveness and identify different assertiveness modes according to context;
• Demonstrate how stance, gait and gesture influence assertiveness;
• Manage eye contact to establish assertiveness;
• Use vocal tone and language as assertiveness tools.
Class format and activities
Constructive and supportive feedback from your tutor will help you succeed during the class.