HND Applications – Clearing Information
Call our Clearing hotline now: 020 7450 1889
Morley College London has places available in its HND Higher Education programmes in the following subjects starting in September 2017:
Advice For Clearing Applicants
We advise you to call our Clearing Hotline: 020 7450 1889 and discuss your application with a member of our staff and get further information about applying to our courses
- Our phone lines will be open from 9am – 6pm on Thursday 17 August and 9am – 5pm on Friday 18 August
- Alternatively come to our Higher Education Open Day on Saturday 19 August between 12.30 – 2.30pm and get face to face support with your application.
If you have applied through UCAS please bring the following to our Open Day:
- A printed copy of your UCAS application form
- UCAS log-in details
The following optional items would be beneficial for you to bring to our Open Day to further help us process your application.
Note: we can still provide guidance if you do not have this information.
- Art & Design HNDs – a portfolio
- Business or Health and Social Care HNDs – a CV would be useful if you have previous work experience
In addition, if you are interested in our Performing Arts or our Music Performance or Production HNDs, you will have the opportunity to do a short informal audition if you feel you would benefit from feedback from our tutors.
- If you would like to do this then please be prepared to perform a piece to camera (e.g. monologue, vocal piece, instrumental performance) and bring your instrument if needed.