0.5 Senior Tutor: Business & Enterprise
- £15,503.00 to £16,795.00 (incl. LWA) per annum
- 18 hours per week
- Closing date:
- 28 Oct 2019
Morley College London is a specialist designated adult education college located in Waterloo. Founded in 1889, we now provide learning opportunities to over 12,500 people every year, specialising in Arts, Culture and Applied Sciences. The College is a lively and exciting place to work, offering a range of benefits and a friendly and supportive working environment, where each staff member is encouraged to develop their skills and experience.
To teach on Advanced Learning (Level 3) pathways with the School and be the personal tutor for 1 or more cohorts of learners, providing pastoral and tutorial support, to include guidance on UCAS applications and writing personal statements, preparation for University interview and guidance on student finance. To co-ordinate and support the setting up and development of a new Business and Enterprise curriculum including evening provision.
Skill & Qualifications required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- DTLLS/PGCE/Cert Ed or Level 5 Diploma in Education & Training or equivalent) plus a record of relevant continuous professional development
- Knowledge of garment construction and pattern cutting is essential
- Experience delivering study skills and pastoral support.
Closing date: 5pm Monday 28th October 2019
For an application pack please apply online at https://www.morleycollege.ac.uk/about/jobs , telephone 020 7450 1895 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Morley College London is an Equal Opportunities employer. The College aims to reflect the diverse community it serves and welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates from all backgrounds.