Sessional Tutor: Fashion BA (Hons) Top-Up year Digital Pattern Cutting
- £32.60 incl. of holiday pay and preparation time per hour
- 6 sessions, 3 hours each
- Closing date:
- 30 Sep 2019
Morley College London is a specialist designated adult education college located in Waterloo. Founded in 1889, we now provide learning opportunities to over 12,500 people every year, specialising in Arts, Culture and Applied Sciences. The College is a lively and exciting place to work, offering a range of benefits and a friendly and supportive working environment, where each staff member is encouraged to develop their skills and experience.
Higher Education specialist Fashion Tutor required to deliver Fashion BA (Hons) Top-Up year, Digital Pattern Cutting. Successful candidates will have a solid foundation of practical and technical skills in their specialism combined with strong industry links and professional experience.
Weekly sessions, between September 2019 and July 2020. Exact dates and times vary per unit to be confirmed.
Other Skills & Qualifications required include:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- CTTLS, or Level 4 Certificate in Education or Training or equivalent
- Enthusiasm for the subject taught
- Good organisational and administrative skills, with experience of successfully planning, assessing and evaluating teaching and learning.
- Experience of teaching at higher education level is desirable.
Closing date: 5pm Monday 30th September 2019
For an application pack please apply online at https://www.morleycollege.ac.uk/about/jobs , telephone 020 7450 1895 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Morley College London is an Equal Opportunities employer. The College aims to reflect the diverse community it serves and welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates from all backgrounds.