Sessional Tutor: Jazz Piano
- £32.60 incl. of holiday pay and preparation time per hour
- 2 hours Monday evenings during term time
- Closing date:
- 26 Aug 2019
Morley College London is a specialist designated adult education college located in Waterloo. Founded in 1889, we now provide learning opportunities to over 12,500 people every year, specialising in Arts, Culture and Applied Sciences. The College is a lively and exciting place to work, offering a range of benefits and a friendly and supportive working environment, where each staff member is encouraged to develop their skills and experience.
Morley College London is looking for an experienced jazz pianist and educator to teach adult jazz piano classes.
Skill & Qualifications required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- CTTLS, or Level 4 Certificate in Education or Training or equivalent (Tutors teaching complex courses e.g. Access)
- Good organisational and administrative skills, with experience of successfully planning, assessing and evaluating teaching and learning.
- Experience of teaching at higher education level is desirable
Please download the Job Decription & Specification: JD Sessional Tutor Jazz Piano 200.JB.19
Please download additional information for applicants:
Closing date: 5pm Monday 26th August 2019
For an application pack please apply online at https://www.morleycollege.ac.uk/about/jobs , telephone 020 7450 1895 or e-mail email@example.com
Morley College London is an Equal Opportunities employer. The College aims to reflect the diverse community it serves and welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates from all backgrounds.