Sessional Tutor: Saxophone
- £32.60 incl. of holiday pay and preparation time per hour
- 1.5 hours a week per term
- Closing date:
- 27 Aug 2019
Morley College London is a specialist designated adult education college located in Central London. Founded in 1889, we now provide learning opportunities to over 13,000 people every year, specialising in Arts, Culture and Applied Sciences. The College is a lively and exciting place to work, with a friendly, relaxed and supportive working environment, where each staff member is encouraged to develop their skills and experience.
Morley College London is looking for an experienced jazz saxophonist and educator to teach adult sax classes. The candidate must be familiar with the ABRSM or/and Trinity syllabi for saxophone.
This is an hourly-paid position that will include teaching classes on Wednesdays from 18:00 to 19:30.
Skill & Qualifications required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- PTTLS, or Level 3 Award in Education or Training, or equivalent
- Good sight reading and transposition at sight
- Piano accompanying skills
- Familiar with the ABRSM or/and Trinity syllabi for saxophone
- Good organisational and administrative skills, with experience of successfully planning, assessing and evaluating teaching and learning.
- Experience of teaching at higher education level is desirable
Closing date: 5pm Tuesday 27th August 2019
For an application pack please apply online at https://www.morleycollege.ac.uk/about/jobs , telephone 020 7450 1895 or e-mail email@example.com
Morley College London is an Equal Opportunities employer. The College aims to reflect the diverse community it serves and welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates from all backgrounds.