Sessional Tutor: HND Fashion (Pattern Cutting and Garment Making)
- £32.60 incl. of holiday pay and preparation time per hour
- 10 sessions, 3 hours each
- Closing date:
- 1 Aug 2019
Morley College London is a specialist designated adult education college located in Waterloo. Founded in 1889, we now provide learning opportunities to over 12,500 people every year, specialising in Arts, Culture and Applied Sciences. The College is a lively and exciting place to work, offering a range of benefits and a friendly and supportive working environment, where each staff member is encouraged to develop their skills and experience.
Higher Education specialist Draping on the Stand tutor required to teach the Spring term HNC L4 unit 8: Pattern Cutting and Garment Making. Good industry links and professional experience essential. Skills include: draping on the stand, 2D to 3D design, testing and toiles, developing sample garments from drawings, basic sewing, testing and toiles, application of relevant industry experience.
Weekly 3 hour sessions, 10 weeks between January and April 2020. Exact dates and times to be confirmed.
Skill & Qualifications required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- CTTLS, or Level 4 Certificate in Education or Training or equivalent
- Enthusiasm for the subject taught
- Good organisational and administrative skills, with experience of successfully planning, assessing and evaluating teaching and learning.
- Experience of teaching at higher education level is desirable
Please download the Job Decription & Specification: JD Sessional Tutor HND Fashion...Pattern Cutting and Garment 190.JB.19
Closing date: 5pm, Thursday 1st August 2019
For an application pack please apply online at https://www.morleycollege.ac.uk/about/jobs , telephone 020 7450 1895 or e-mail email@example.com