0.4 School Administrator: Visual & Digital Arts
- £9,794.60 - £10,546.40 per annum
- 14.4 hours per week (2 days per week)
- Closing date:
- 15 Jul 2019
An experienced administrator is required on a part time basis (2 days per week) for the successful School of Visual and Digital Arts at Morley College. This is a 2 year fixed term position starting September 2019 to August 2020.
Morley College London is a specialist designated adult education college located in Waterloo. Founded in 1889, we now provide learning opportunities to over 12,500 people every year, specialising in Arts, Culture and Applied Sciences. The College is a lively and exciting place to work, offering a range of benefits and a friendly and supportive working environment, where each staff member is encouraged to develop their skills and experience.
Skill & Qualifications required:
- Proven administration experience
- Excellent IT skills, including in the use of MS Office Word, Excel and databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective organisational skills in relation to both paper and computer data
- Proven ability to work with high level of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer care skills
Please download the Job Decription & Specification: JD 0.4 School Administrator. VDA FIXED TERM 189.JB.19
Closing date: 5pm, Monday 15th July 2019
For an application pack please apply online at https://www.morleycollege.ac.uk/about/jobs , telephone 020 7450 1895 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Morley College London is an Equal Opportunities employer. The College aims to reflect the diverse community it serves and welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates from all backgrounds.