IT Services Technician
- £23,794 to £26,336 (incl. LWA) per annum
- Normally 36 per week, working 5 shifts spanning Monday – Saturday during term time
- Closing date:
- 24 Jun 2019
Morley College London is a specialist designated adult education college located in Waterloo. Founded in 1889, we now provide learning opportunities to over 12,500 people every year, specialising in Arts, Culture and Applied Sciences. The College is a lively and exciting place to work, offering a range of benefits and a friendly and supportive working environment, where each staff member is encouraged to develop their skills and experience.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience in a similar role, preferably within Education, and possess relevant Apple and Microsoft certification. You will be an excellent communicator, customer focussed and have the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with a range of external and internal stakeholders.
Other Skills & Qualifications required include:
- 5 GCSEs (Grades A-C) including Maths and English or equivalent.
- Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016/365 certification or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Apple Mac OS X certification or equivalent knowledge and experience, preferably server and desktop
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role a significant part of which should involve working with a service desk.
Please download the Job Decription & Specification: JD IT Services Technician 183.JB.19
Closing date: 5pm Monday 24th June 2019
For an application pack please apply online at https://www.morleycollege.ac.uk/about/jobs , telephone 020 7450 1895 or e-mail email@example.com
Morley College London is an Equal Opportunities employer. The College aims to reflect the diverse community it serves and welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates from all backgrounds.