Sessional Tutor: Medical Terminology
- £32.60 per hour, including holiday pay and preparation time
- 3 hours per week term time
- Closing date:
- 6 May 2019
Morley College London is a specialist designated adult education college located in Waterloo. Founded in 1889, we now provide learning opportunities to over 12,500 people every year, specialising in Arts, Culture and Applied Sciences. The College is a lively and exciting place to work, offering a range of benefits and a friendly and supportive working environment, where each staff member is encouraged to develop their skills and experience.
The successful candidate must have a wide range of knowledge within the fields of human biology, anatomy, and physiology. The post will involve teaching on an L3 Diploma in Medical Administration course so experience teaching on similar programs is preferable. Prior experience teaching medical terminology is also preferable.
Skill & Qualifications required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- CTTLS, or Level 4 Certificate in Education or Training or equivalent
- Successful experience of delivering high quality teaching in a relevant subject to adult learners of mixed ability in group settings.
- Good organisational and administrative skills, with experience of successfully planning, assessing and evaluating teaching and learning.
Please download the Job Decription & Specification: 165 19 JB JD Sessional Tutor Medical Terminology
Closing date: 5 pm, Monday 20th May 2018
For an application pack please apply online at https://www.morleycollege.ac.uk/about/jobs, telephone 020 7450 1895 or e-mail email@example.com
Morley College London is an Equal Opportunities employer. The College aims to reflect the diverse community it serves and welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates from all backgrounds.