Sessional Tutor: Counselling
- £32.60 incl. of holiday pay and preparation time per hour
- 8 hours (Friday 10.00 – 4.00, Monday, Friday evening 6.00 – 9.00 term time) TBC
- Closing date:
- 20 May 2019
Morley College London is a specialist designated adult education college located in Waterloo. Founded in 1889, we now provide learning opportunities to over 12,500 people every year, specialising in Arts, Culture and Applied Sciences. The College is a lively and exciting place to work, offering a range of benefits and a friendly and supportive working environment, where each staff member is encouraged to develop their skills and experience.
We currently looking for qualified Counselling Tutors to teach an adult education class on our Level 2/3. Also, Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
Classes run throughout the week day/evening. Successful candidates must have and a recognised teaching qualification and a postgraduate diploma in counselling. Desirable - CPCAB Level 6 Certificate in Counselling Supervision
Skill & Qualifications required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- CTTLS, or Level 4 Certificate in Education or Training or equivalent
- Good organisational and administrative skills, with experience of successfully planning, assessing and evaluating teaching and learning.
- Experience of teaching at higher education level is desirable
Please download the Job Decription & Specification: 162 19 JB JD Sessional Tutor Counselling 162.JB.19
Closing date: 5 pm, Monday 20th May 2019
For an application pack please apply online at https://www.morleycollege.ac.uk/about/jobs , telephone 020 7450 1895 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Morley College London is an Equal Opportunities employer. The College aims to reflect the diverse community it serves and welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates from all backgrounds.